SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well dangit. No bacon.

The only thing in the fridge is that commie plot garbage Turkey Bacon crap the wife eats. I'd rather eat dog food.:noway:

You have inspired me, guess I'll have to go get some bacon.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Did any of you see this on the web this morning?? I thought it was worth repeating

Ex-Marine's 'I am not your servant' pro-gun letter goes viral

12 hrs ago
    A wave of cheers and scoffs is reverberating on Twitter today as an ex-Marine's letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) goes viral. In a note labeled the "No ma'am" letter, former U.S. Marine Joshua Boston says he will not register his weapons, even if an assault weapons ban passes: "I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve," he says. The letter, sent last week, is trending today as Feinstein's proposal approaches. Twitter user @bigrcb6969 said he would "nominate him 4 the next president" while @howiegoldfarb says "crazies like him" are why an assault weapons ban is needed.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Did any of you see this on the web this morning?? I thought it was worth repeating

Ex-Marine's 'I am not your servant' pro-gun letter goes viral

12 hrs ago
    A wave of cheers and scoffs is reverberating on Twitter today as an ex-Marine's letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) goes viral. In a note labeled the "No ma'am" letter, former U.S. Marine Joshua Boston says he will not register his weapons, even if an assault weapons ban passes: "I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve," he says. The letter, sent last week, is trending today as Feinstein's proposal approaches. Twitter user @bigrcb6969 said he would "nominate him 4 the next president" while @howiegoldfarb says "crazies like him" are why an assault weapons ban is needed.

That's a great post, I read that earlier.:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom