• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :eek: You haven't said anything about food in a while. Are you feeling okay? Do you need medical assistance?

I think im gonna faint soon! :n00b:

Call an ambulance quick!!!

Oh there is one right there. :D

2279399091_eefedb9ec2.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was actually getting hungry and I kept looking at the Oreo cookies on my desk.I need milk though. :)
    And maybe a sandwich, and maybe a fruit also.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im looking at CAT tounriquets on Amazon and I heard that some seller offer Chinese-made knockoffs instead of the real one. :n00b:

I'm not sure I would trust a Chinese knockoff when it comes to something as serious as a tourniquet. A $5 cell phone battery is one thing but something that could be the difference between life and death is an entirely different story.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not sure I would trust a Chinese knockoff when it comes to something as serious as a tourniquet. A $5 cell phone battery is one thing but something that could be the difference between life and death is an entirely different story.

I know.The thing is that you have no way to tell if it's a chinese one or not when you buy it.

Many military and Law Enforcement organizations are issuing the Combat Application Tourniquet. Unfortunately, a replica product built in Hong Kong by Element Airsoft and made to resemble the CAT has been showing up in medical equipment sets.

It's meant for kids who wants something who looks like the real thing (but way cheaper) on their gear, but it's also sold buy some people as the real deal for medical use. :xmad:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know.The thing is that you have no way to tell if it's a chinese one or not when you buy it.

It's meant for kids who wants something who looks like the real thing (but way cheaper) on their gear, but it's also sold buy some people as the real deal for medical use. :xmad:

That's just horrible. If you want to make some cheap gear for kids then that's great, but it should be marketed as such. The things that some people do for profit make me sick

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's just horrible. If you want to make some cheap gear for kids then that's great, but it should be marketed as such. The things that some people do for profit make me sick

Well it's marketed as such if you buy from a website that sells airsoft gear but some people can also sell them on Ebay or Amazon without saying it's a chinese made stuff.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well it's marketed as such if you buy from a website that sells airsoft gear but some people can also sell them on Ebay or Amazon without saying it's a chinese made stuff.

Exactly. And that's the problem. It just sucks that people don't have the common sense to put some kind of disclaimer up when selling stuff like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom