• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I already saw two new members who joined the site today because of the shooting in CT.
    At least some people are waking up and they dont all want more gun control. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I already saw two new members who joined the site today because of the shooting in CT.
    At least some people are waking up and they dont all want more gun control. :yesway:

I just hope they are new members who are here because they want to join in and not because they are anti gunners who want to come lecture us all on the evils of firearms

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I usually just slap it in a belt holster. I'm not really concerned with the OC/CC debate. I usually OC but not for any particular reason. I've carried IWB before but it annoyed me. Yeterday changed my mind however :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I usually just slap it in a belt holster. I'm not really concerned with the OC/CC debate. I usually OC but not for any particular reason. I've carried IWB before but it annoyed me. Yeterday changed my mind however :)

Oh ok.
    I guess IWB keeps the gun closer to your body so it's more comfortable than most OWB holsters.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I did like it. It was comfortable enough that my 3 year old reminded me that I was still carrying because I had completely forgotten

Well you never know what can happen in the house. :dunno:

And at least if the gun is on your person you know that your 3 years old is not playing with it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well you never know what can happen in the house. :dunno:

And at least if the gun is on your person you know that your 3 years old is not playing with it.

She's actually really good about leaving them alone. I always keep them away from her of course but it's amazing how little she cares. Probably because she sees them all the time. It's almost like furniture to her. It's not anything new or neat or fun. She tells me all the time guns are dangerous and they aren't toys. Good girl :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    She's actually really good about leaving them alone. I always keep them away from her of course but it's amazing how little she cares. Probably because she sees them all the time. It's almost like furniture to her. It's not anything new or neat or fun. She tells me all the time guns are dangerous and they aren't toys. Good girl :D

:yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll be glad when she's old enough to understand a little more and can teach her about guns. All my boys know at this point and have done fine. It'll be nice when the girls are old enough so I don't have to worry so much about them getting hurt

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll be glad when she's old enough to understand a little more and can teach her about guns. All my boys know at this point and have done fine. It'll be nice when the girls are old enough so I don't have to worry so much about them getting hurt

She probably be a better shot than the boys too. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom