SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The far left is a basic target stand.
    the middle is the out and back/surprise attack like HandK had at Pdub training.
    The far right is a turning target stand. the Target turns 90 Degrees to limit the amount of time a shooter has to engage the target.

Cooooool. Nice work Westside.:yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Only Concern would be a ricochet. The pressure tank and battery will be by the person controlling it behind the firing line.

I modeled the design off of a commercially available system.

I believe those tanks can take a direct hit by almost any kind of bullets without getting a scratch.

They shot at propane tanks in Mythbusters with handguns and shotguns and couldn't get to pierce it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I believe those tanks can take a direct hit by almost any kind of bullets without getting a scratch.

They shot at propane tanks in Mythbusters with handguns and shotguns and couldn't get to pierce it.

Those weren't built by Westside though :dunno:

:stickpoke:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Doing rough math will probably have another 200 to 250 dollars to spend in getting all the controls and what not completed on the turner.

Over half of that amount is just in the timing relay.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It does not look like your center bar on the out and back is tall enough! Mine will go out past 90 degrees yours is far less than that! :D
    Yeah I need to shorten the length of the bar the waits go on. No prints to build from I built it big because it is easier to remove material than add it.

And, the way I have it designed will only let it go to 90 degrees maximum

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Nope, if I would've remembered my C&R license I would've brought back an M1 Carbine. But I forgot it so I didn't buy anything. I didn't take any cash on purpose though because I didn't want to buy anything.

:lmfao:

How much was that carbine? I want the rifles my Daddy carried in the war, that is one of them and a Garand, then there is the browning :faint:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    How much was that carbine? I want the rifles my Daddy carried in the war, that is one of them and a Garand, then there is the browning :faint:

Browning? like BAR? :spend:

I'm trying to find a Carbine because its what my old man had in Basic back in the day.

It was $600, but the stock needed cleaned up pretty bad. It was solid though with no dents or cracks or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom