Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    LOL@ATT

Got home for lunch and got a call from ATT saying they have been monitoring my line and it is stable. I replied with "Really!? If its so damn stable then why is the red light on the modem lit up? Why do I still lose my connection and have to hard boot my modem? If this **** is what you call stable then you work for a really ****ed up company. I want it fixed and I want it done right No more bull****."

They had the balls to say "So you arent satisfied?" Big facepalm there. They scheduled another tech to come out.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Since I'm fixing supper for everyone I can't go look at a truck my hubby found. :( But he's bringing it home. :)

It's this one. http://deckardautosales.com/auto/details.php?v_id=916

As long as there isn't anything terrible wrong with it we will probably buy it. It's not exactly what the hubby wants, but he's tired of looking and doesn't have time to go all over creation to find exactly what he's looking for.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Since I'm fixing supper for everyone I can't go look at a truck my hubby found. :( But he's bringing it home. :)

It's this one. http://deckardautosales.com/auto/details.php?v_id=916

As long as there isn't anything terrible wrong with it we will probably buy it. It's not exactly what the hubby wants, but he's tired of looking and doesn't have time to go all over creation to find exactly what he's looking for.

Dang it!! Distract us with shiny!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom