• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I do t remember his scores, but he reads very well. HP could probably tell ya, she doesn't forget that stuff.:)
    she's the Mom

we never forget

if he reads well then he did fine I am sure

they need to do these tests in more than 3rd grade, then kids won't get passed without knowing how to read :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My son is in 3rd grade as well. He did excellent on the tests. He thought it was a lil silly.
    my son was all nervous.. of course the fact the teacher had already told us he wasn't going to pass it didn't help. A's, B's and a few C's and she said he wouldn't pass 3rd grade because she thought he would fail the IRead-3... he proved her wrong

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's cause your so sweet! :D

Morning MrsG. Sorry I ran out on you last night. I was talking to my Daddy. :rockwoot: Sorry to hear about the boy, but glad he took up for himself too.

you are fine

I understand talking to Daddy.. I called him the other day, one of the girls had dropped some flowers off at the cemetery to be planted and wanted to let him know. He insists on doing it himself, drop them off and he takes care of it.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    my son was all nervous.. of course the fact the teacher had already told us he wasn't going to pass it didn't help. A's, B's and a few C's and she said he wouldn't pass 3rd grade because she thought he would fail the IRead-3... he proved her wrong
    Thats good he proved her wrong. Shows drive and determination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom