• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    morning sam. nice job on the train sale!

I wish I had photos of the setup my dad had when I was growing up. we had a room that was setup like you see museums. we had a town, a mine, mountains, tunnels the whole match. a 15 by 13 room full with just enough room to walk in the door and control it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :facepalm:

Ugh... My bank is canceling my debit card because of a fraud charge of a $1. This is gonna be a pain for the next week. Oh, and I hate Call Centers that aren't in the States. She just ignored my question when she couldn't understand it or she didn't know the answer.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Ugh... My bank is canceling my debit card because of a fraud charge of a $1. This is gonna be a pain for the next week. Oh, and I hate Call Centers that aren't in the States. She just ignored my question when she couldn't understand it or she didn't know the answer.
    Bummer about the debit card.

and :+1: on the non-USA call centers.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

Sry to hear about your troubles ---it sucks big time

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Wow, that stinks. Took me about 8 days the last time I had to get a replacement card.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that $1 could turn into many more $$$$

they are playing it safe. Ours was used for hundreds $$ in France. We didn't lose anything because they didn't approve it after it was approved there. Somehow they knew we weren't in France :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yeah, I mean I'm glad they caught it. But this is where its a pain to not have any credit cards. Now I'll have to carry cash until I get my new card.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    that $1 could turn into many more $$$$

they are playing it safe. Ours was used for hundreds $$ in France. We didn't lose anything because they didn't approve it after it was approved there. Somehow they knew we weren't in France :dunno:

:eek:

I bet it was Sylvain :shady:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm with you. I'll carry cash rather than pay another fee

not that I pay many fees now, $1.95 a month is all our Credit Union charges on all accounts.

That may be next someday and get rid of the mighty banks. The call center lady was just funny. She said they were canceling all transactions and canceling the card. I was trying to be honest and tell her I got gas this morning like an hour ago. And she just said "You won't be able to use this card anymore, we're going to cancel it. You're new one will arrive in 5 - 7 business days" :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom