• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I should get extra internet points that it was good enough that she didn't notice the rib until she woke up the next morning. :rockwoot:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Not pry? On INGO? Sir, I think you may be confused... That's all people of INGO do!

Apparently my grip around her torso was/is stronger than I thought during certain "times".

So, you're bragging and this isnt really about how she broke her rib. ;)

:yesway:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I would be surprised if she does have a broken rib. I have had a broken rib twice, believe me, you know if it's broken.
    I've had three at the same time and didn't realize till the next day. It all of the sudden made me feel like I was having a heart attack. She's going to get X-Rays today to confirm. Just has a compression wrap on it now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When I broke 3 ribs in a motorcycle crash, every breath felt like I was being stabbed. And if someone made you laugh, you would hate their guts until your dying day.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    When I broke 3 ribs in a motorcycle crash, every breath felt like I was being stabbed. And if someone made you laugh, you would hate their guts until your dying day.
    That's how she is right now. Every time she laughs she starts crying. I feel bad, because I'm usually a sarcastic jokester and she likes that.. now, it isn't working out so well...

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    When I broke mine, they hurt for about 3 days and a day worth of driving down to Florida (would not have made it without the Vicodin). But after a day or two in the sun down there I felt great. It's amazing what some warm weather and sun can do for the body.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I broke mine 3 days before HS graduation. Had to go through the ceremony with broken ribs and 40 stiches in my face. Not a fun evening.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I broke mine 3 days before HS graduation. Had to go through the ceremony with broken ribs and 40 stiches in my face. Not a fun evening.
    :eek: No that sucks. I did mine playing soccer (pansy sport my a**. I have seen more serious injuries on a soccer field than on a football field.) When I did it I also tore the cartilage in my sternum.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ya know, I hear about more soccer injuries than just about any other sport. Why is that???

My wife ended up just taking her kids out of soccer because she got tired of the constant trips to the urgent care.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ya know, I hear about more soccer injuries than just about any other sport. Why is that???

My wife ended up just taking her kids out of soccer because she got tired of the constant trips to the urgent care.
    Because you are continuously running, most of the time at full speed, and the only Padding you have is a 3"x5" piece of plastic on your shins. There are collisions constantly and thus, many injuries.

The other thing people don't realize is, most of footballs collisions are done at about 60-70% speed, because of the constant breaks in play. It is more rare for someone to be going full speed when they are hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom