Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sunny here but they say rain later.

Put the umbrella away for the winter that was out by the fire pit. Put away some of the flower pots and have the hummingbird feeders soaking in soapy water with bleach to put away for the winter. I put a few other things in the barn...flower bed decorations and such.

Fed Ex has already been here so hubby has tires to put on one mower and a new sending unit to be put in my truck. My gas gauge will work again!! That's probably important since sometimes the odometer stops and stays in one spot until I stop somewhere and back up to get it unstuck. :laugh: He was okay with letting me just keep track of how many miles were on the tank until we were driving the other night and I said...sometime in the next hour or two, I should actually finish turning over 214K. It was stuck with the zeros partially showing and stayed that way for quite a while.

I may actually go clean out the garden since I had no mosquito bites on the first venture outside. I seem to see a lot of hoof prints in my flower beds...and yet they seem to be ignoring their corn.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning folks
    what a great trip north

kids are all good, bought the sprout some clothes for when he gets here.

Spent some quality time on the floor with Princess playing games on her ipod.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good deal MrsG.......Hubby doing any better???

no he isn't. He's texting me, telling me all he is doing is sleeping. he's tired of sleeping. He did call the doc this morning and asked him to rewrite his note for work, instead of going back tomorrow, take the rest of the week off. I'm glad I am not there right now, honestly. I know he's sick, so I sympathize, but I don't like the moaning and groaning about it

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Boy, that must be a really nasty bug MrsG.....Hope you and the Boy can stay healthy..

boy had it last week, not as bad though. I am just a phone call away from a script if I need it. Normally won't do that, but doc said he's seen both men in my house so he'll make an exception.

Have a good day Greg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom