The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    chock, I just couldn't do it. she doesn't understand how these things work

hell she doesn't even brush her ****ing teeth, how you think she's going to understand she's one of those kind of people I despise!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Xander is home from the vet minus two testicles.

nuts_zpsgzruripi.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    chock, I just couldn't do it. she doesn't understand how these things work

hell she doesn't even brush her ****ing teeth, how you think she's going to understand she's one of those kind of people I despise!
    Your right, she won't get it. Short story: Worked with a guy who had a walking stance of about 30". His :nuts: were raw he said. In the summer time. I told him to take a shower everyday. I was no help. They can't get it. And we pay.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just stopping in for a brief visit. We have to leave for town in a half hour.

I made a Christmas stocking for the neighbor lady and got that finished up today. I need to wrap her gift and stash it in there before I deliver it and hang it up on Wednesday.

I guess we are going to Bass Pro or Gander Mountain or somewhere tomorrow. There are tackle boxes all over down here...including my son's that has been confiscated by my husband since it never left our house. I have no idea where mine is...thinking it might still be in the boat. I guess I will just need all new stuff! :laugh:

I see Chez is calling people offensive names...though my husband calls me an old broad pretty much daily and it doesn't seem to bother me.

Xander lost his nuts.

CM got his new wheels...which I would also probably call a truck since that is what I always called my VAN and what I call my suburban. They are all really trucks...just in different shapes.

Not much exciting going on here. I feel like I need a nap so I made a pot of coffee instead. I am hoping that might help me stay awake during what is sure to be a boring meeting tonight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    so this afternoon I run into a co-worker at Big Lots. (was picking up some Christmas decorations)
    She's all excited, "Look at my new phone! Isn't it cool? Does any of your family get medicaid, Hoosier Health, EBT, etc." You know all those govt handout deals.

Told her no, and asked why. She has a free phone because she qualifies for all of the above. I politely told her it wasn't free, someone is paying for it. She says "Hey I work too!"
    In my mind I said. yeah. 20 hours a week and you ***** and moan about that, always late, calling in for little things. I wanted to ask her if she got all her taxes she's paid in back at the end of the year, if she qualified for Earned Income Credit because she divorced her ex and she has 2 kids to raise, all while living in moms home.
    I was having to good a day though to try to explain it all to her so I said "yeah, nice phone"

My hair just ignited on fire........S.O.A.B I hate the freebies. That is why we have a POS as POTUS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom