The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Howdy Gang......Whole day at Dr offices & hospitals.......:noway:

Wife & I both had some Dr office follow up visits & tests needed, was lucky enough to get them all scheduled for the same day......Made for a long day, but don't have to go back to Indy again for a cou[ple of weeks...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so this afternoon I run into a co-worker at Big Lots. (was picking up some Christmas decorations)
    She's all excited, "Look at my new phone! Isn't it cool? Does any of your family get medicaid, Hoosier Health, EBT, etc." You know all those govt handout deals.

Told her no, and asked why. She has a free phone because she qualifies for all of the above. I politely told her it wasn't free, someone is paying for it. She says "Hey I work too!"
    In my mind I said. yeah. 20 hours a week and you ***** and moan about that, always late, calling in for little things. I wanted to ask her if she got all her taxes she's paid in back at the end of the year, if she qualified for Earned Income Credit because she divorced her ex and she has 2 kids to raise, all while living in moms home.
    I was having to good a day though to try to explain it all to her so I said "yeah, nice phone"

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

Wife & I both had some Dr office follow up visits & tests needed, was lucky enough to get them all scheduled for the same day......Made for a long day, but don't have to go back to Indy again for a cou[ple of weeks...

I get to go down to Indy Thursday for a surgery consult...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Highlight of the day was I did get to see Triggertime!!!! Stopped bye the shop for a few minutes, but they were busy as hell, so we couldn't talk.....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Glad you could get it all done in one trip Sam.

Neck still hurts like hell and there is still swelling, but Doc said that considering the surgery I had, I'm doing very well....:yesway:
    How long before you can shoot?

so this afternoon I run into a co-worker at Big Lots. (was picking up some Christmas decorations)
    She's all excited, "Look at my new phone! Isn't it cool? Does any of your family get medicaid, Hoosier Health, EBT, etc." You know all those govt handout deals.

Told her no, and asked why. She has a free phone because she qualifies for all of the above. I politely told her it wasn't free, someone is paying for it. She says "Hey I work too!"
    In my mind I said. yeah. 20 hours a week and you ***** and moan about that, always late, calling in for little things. I wanted to ask her if she got all her taxes she's paid in back at the end of the year, if she qualified for Earned Income Credit because she divorced her ex and she has 2 kids to raise, all while living in moms home.
    I was having to good a day though to try to explain it all to her so I said "yeah, nice phone"
    You are a better person than I. Hello Mrs.G

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom