Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    yeah I can't remember the last gun I sold that I actually made money on. Doesn't happen for me. Now I try to only pay the amount I know that if I trade or sell it I can break even. Accessories you always lose your ass on.
    I just sold an Aimpoint that I had $560 in with the mount. Sold for $400. I didn't care for the mini redicle and I needed the money for a gun. Oh well

My gpa has been a good/bad influence on me in that regard. He bought most of his collection back in the 90's...just now starting to sell off. Some collectible stuff that was never fired. I never really understood that, but when he made a couple hundred bucks each it makes sense. Now it's hard for me to justify selling something at that much of a loss. I know my guns aren't collectors but still...might as well keep em.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gotta watch your sugar. Can't shoot guns in a coma!!

QFT!!

Cats didn't like that too much cause it is getting really cold out there. I hope Smoky goes to the man cave. She is getting so thin...and old. I don't know how long the old girl is going to make it but I hope she survives the winter and can enjoy another summer with us.

Good night guys!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Lol that's true.
    I had to switch my diabetes meds thanks to insurance bs. This new one doesn't work as well as the last one that worked great. Plus I always feel hungry again

If you can show it doesn't work for you, you may be able to file and appeal with your insurance and get the other one back. My husband had to do that with his Lipitor. They switched him to generic and the generic gave him awful side effects. He couldn't tolerate it. They tried other medicines that were available in generics, and none of those controlled his cholesterol. The doctor had to document all of this, but we filed an appeal and they reviewed his records and approved the name brand and the insurance pays for it other than our normal copay.

Ask your doctor!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If you can show it doesn't work for you, you may be able to file and appeal with your insurance and get the other one back. My husband had to do that with his Lipitor. They switched him to generic and the generic gave him awful side effects. He couldn't tolerate it. They tried other medicines that were available in generics, and none of those controlled his cholesterol. The doctor had to document all of this, but we filed an appeal and they reviewed his records and approved the name brand and the insurance pays for it other than our normal copay.

Ask your doctor!

I only use generic meds. My employer provides no cost basic healthcare and generic medicines. Their coverage includes visits to their doctor, basic medical tests, and medicine. I can't complain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom