Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Retail msrp is like 1300 for the mc operator. They sell on gun broker for 1100
    You can buy a trp for the same money.
    save your money and buy one

Maybe eventually someday. Lately I've considered selling my 1911 and consolidating down to 9mm only for handguns. I think I've been talked out of that, though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm surprised you can even get flood insurance. It's not Ben availible where I live.

It is a Gov. program. If it is required then it has to be available. We were put in a flood plain 10 years ago. I have been in this area my whole life and never seen a flood.
    $750 a year per house. Due up front and both are due. I took over this responsibility last year when we realized the mortgage companys were placing it and charging me $1250. per house.

Can you say "Hose Job"

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nah...I considered it after hearing what others had to say, but I'd still like to get some more mags of my own before going

I've been once before, borrowed mags from RmQ...he made fun of me and said he would have let me use more if he know how bad of a shot I was.

Tomorrow, if I go, I'll be running a gun I've only shot 3-4 mags out of...this should be interesting.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Maybe eventually someday. Lately I've considered selling my 1911 and consolidating down to 9mm only for handguns. I think I've been talked out of that, though.
    Every time I sell a gun anymore I regret it. I need to just stop impulse buying and wait a month till I get the money and then buy. But I see good deals and can't resist them

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It is a Gov. program. If it is required then it has to be available. We were put in a flood plain 10 years ago. I have been in this area my whole life and never seen a flood.
    $750 a year per house. Due up front and both are due. I took over this responsibility last year when we realized the mortgage companys were placing it and charging me $1250. per house.

Can you say "Hose Job"

Yep...the whole .gov flood insurance/flood plain BS is just that...BS

My grandpa's farm floods EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. Anytime we get a moderate rain he loses a fair amount of crop. He's even offered to correct the issue at the creek, they won't let him do that, but they also won't put him in a flood plain so he's left holding the bag.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Every time I sell a gun anymore I regret it. I need to just stop impulse buying and wait a month till I get the money and then buy. But I see good deals and can't resist them

I overpaid for my 1911, so if I sell it I will lose my shirt. It's a nice gun, just not a name brand that everybody wants. Might as well keep it and run it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom