• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Have you ever spent any time with or around those freaks. They are just weird.

Yes yes they are :rofl: had one give me a copy of the company CC to rent a car - she really thought the car rental would take that . Had to use my card and they thought it was ok to wait a month to pay me :xmad:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    well I was going to setup tarps... that ain't happenin because some dumbass forgot to grab them and left them in someone else's van :ugh:
    First your pants, now the tarps. You're lucky to have gotten out of that van with your ass..........

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Have you ever spent any time with or around those freaks. They are just weird.

The head beancounter with my company is an okay guy, I have traveled with him a couple of time. It's the cubicle sitters that are the problem. I'll have to call the head guy Monday to have him push it through, just BS crap that's going to delay my money for a week.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yes yes they are :rofl: had one give me a copy of the company CC to rent a car - she really thought the car rental would take that . Had to use my card and they thought it was ok to wait a month to pay me :xmad:

That's about right. My wife is, well was a bean counter. And it translates into everyday life for them. :facepalm:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Insurance bought me a new roof because of hail damage. I was OK with that.
    hey me too, and siding and gutters and a new window and a lot of other small things, inside and out!!
    Don't some birds swallow small pieces of gravel to help them with digestion?? It's been a long time, but I think I remember that from school???
    I remember that now too

I saw a squirrel

or a shiny

hell, I am woman, I got lost

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That sucks. I bought some personal stuff and company stuff in the same transaction once. I highlighted the company stuff, figured out tax on just those items, included that and totaled everything up. They paid me the right amount.

Uh.......Family business correct.

I have had the same issues with bean counters. When I was doing a lot of windshield time I was in Tennessee on a project and had been there about 3 weeks. Wife drove down and spent a weekend with me. I took Sunday off to be with her. Company was not going to re-emberse for that day because I did not work. Pi$$ed does not cover it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom