Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The little black birds that swarm around here are picking the gravel off my shingles. There have been zillions on my roof every day for a week. I just dropped 2 with my pellet rifle. Got 1 yesterday and 1 the day before.
    They did this last year as well. WTF

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The little black birds that swarm around here are picking the gravel off my shingles. There have been zillions on my roof every day for a week. I just dropped 2 with my pellet rifle. Got 1 yesterday and 1 the day before.
    They did this last year as well. WTF

They are stupid. Think it is bird seed. :dunno:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was going thru the stuff I've received for my build. All I need is the upper and buttstock. The upper will have to wait a couple weeks due to other responsibilities. It should be ready for the shoot, though. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm having issues with my expense statements. Just nit-picky crap.....

When I was in Vegas I paid for a couple of cab rides where their receipt printers didn't work. So they gave me a handwritten receipt and I furnished a copy of my credit card statement with "ABC Cab, Las Vegas-$25.69" circled. They rejected my statement because I didn't have a receipt... WYF!!!

SAM is pissed...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

When I was in Vegas I paid for a couple of cab rides where their receipt printers didn't work. So they gave me a handwritten receipt and I furnished a copy of my credit card statement with "ABC Cab, Las Vegas-$25.69" circled. They rejected my statement because I didn't have a receipt... WYF!!!

SAM is pissed...

That sucks. I bought some personal stuff and company stuff in the same transaction once. I highlighted the company stuff, figured out tax on just those items, included that and totaled everything up. They paid me the right amount.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

SAM is pissed...

Have you ever spent any time with or around those freaks. They are just weird.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Don't some birds swallow small pieces of gravel to help them with digestion?? It's been a long time, but I think I remember that from school???

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    well I was going to setup tarps... that ain't happenin because some dumbass forgot to grab them and left them in someone else's van :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom