Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Washer is fixed! Lid switch was bad. Had a guy come out and bypass it. He said the washer i have should last 20-30 years longer. No reason I'd need a new one anytime soon.

I like easy fixes!
    Maybe somone can easy fix my compressor for me... hand starting it is going to cause loss of fingers soon. ;)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My old washer had a shorted lid switch, so it would run with the lid open. I don't figure that would be so valuable with the front loader.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Start capicitor? Should be an easy fix

yeah... just cold. for now my easy fix is:
    40032_Tire_Inflator_AngledRight.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sam - I saw your post about almost falling today. I sure hope you didn't mess up your neck any worse.

Today must have been one of those days when everyone should have just stayed in bed.

I tried to get in my truck at the neighbor's to come home and the door wouldn't open. Passenger door opened so I managed to get it to open from the inside. Went back around and got in and then the door wouldn't shut...latched was messed up. I couldn't get it to work and drove home holding the door closed. I was sure I was going to fall out as I turned that last corner, but didn't.

I hated to make hubby go out and work on my truck in 15 degrees but I had to take the cat to the vet for his recheck. He got the latch working but the exterior handle broke. So...I drove to the vet with the handle hanging half attached to the door and the inside panel off (a bit cooler that way) and had to climb over the cat carrier to get in and out. That was fun. He told me to order the handle from Advance so he has it in the morning. $46 After I ordered it, I found it online for under $7. We really could have waited a couple of days for it to save $40 but he just said live and learn...he will fix it tomorrow. On the way home from the vet, I noticed all of the interior lights were on. The button on the side of the dash isn't pushed in with the door panel removed, so I stuffed something in there when I got home so at least I didn't kill my new battery that he bought this past summer.

Of course, that means he has to move my suburban and heat up the other building to work in. That is the building that had an avalanche today when the snow all fell off of the roof. I thought something collapsed based on the noise....going to need to get the tractor going to move all that snow before anything is going in or out of that building. I guess it is good I have no place to go tomorrow. :cool:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Sam - I saw your post about almost falling today. I sure hope you didn't mess up your neck any worse.

Today must have been one of those days when everyone should have just stayed in bed.

I tried to get in my truck at the neighbor's to come home and the door wouldn't open. Passenger door opened so I managed to get it to open from the inside. Went back around and got in and then the door wouldn't shut...latched was messed up. I couldn't get it to work and drove home holding the door closed. I was sure I was going to fall out as I turned that last corner, but didn't.

I hated to make hubby go out and work on my truck in 15 degrees but I had to take the cat to the vet for his recheck. He got the latch working but the exterior handle broke. So...I drove to the vet with the handle hanging half attached to the door and the inside panel off (a bit cooler that way) and had to climb over the cat carrier to get in and out. That was fun. He told me to order the handle from Advance so he has it in the morning. $46 After I ordered it, I found it online for under $7. We really could have waited a couple of days for it to save $40 but he just said live and learn...he will fix it tomorrow. On the way home from the vet, I noticed all of the interior lights were on. The button on the side of the dash isn't pushed in with the door panel removed, so I stuffed something in there when I got home so at least I didn't kill my new battery that he bought this past summer.

Of course, that means he has to move my suburban and heat up the other building to work in. That is the building that had an avalanche today when the snow all fell off of the roof. I thought something collapsed based on the noise....going to need to get the tractor going to move all that snow before anything is going in or out of that building. I guess it is good I have no place to go tomorrow. :cool:

Good times!!!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom