Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Special tool # xyz needed... :xmad:

He is going to have to remove the inner door panel too. He has the one with the arm rest and such off but there is another metal one inside of that and the linkage for the lock and door handle are inside there, along with the tracks for the window.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He is going to have to remove the inner door panel too. He has the one with the arm rest and such off but there is another metal one inside of that and the linkage for the lock and door handle are inside there, along with the tracks for the window.

Sawzall will work :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sawzall will work :D

Don't tell him that. He already made two holes with a hole saw in that inner panel. :ugh:

I keep reminding myself that I am getting new doors on that truck next year when he does the rockers and cab corners and doors. She is getting a make over in the summer. The Cragar wheels are in the boxes waiting for the salt to go away. I don't think he is doing the bed since it is just the wheel wells that are going and if he makes it too nice, I won't be allowed to drive any of our vehicles in the winter. He just wants to get rid of what rust is starting on the cab before we call this one Old Rusty too.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Dad comes home tomorrow. I have to shadow him for a while to make sure he has a clear path to where he may wander inside the house

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Gonna have to disassemble the driver side door on the chicken; the window motor is nonfunctional. I can wait for warmer weather, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom