Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    so this morning when I went to get my Diet Pepsi, I turned the corner in front of our house and there sits Morgan in the middle of the street, bathing. I stopped, he walked to the sidewalk. I rolled the window down and told him to go home, he gave me that cat eye that said "HAHA, I'll go when I am ready"

one of these days I will find him splat on the road.
    I hope not..

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    so this morning when I went to get my Diet Pepsi, I turned the corner in front of our house and there sits Morgan in the middle of the street, bathing. I stopped, he walked to the sidewalk. I rolled the window down and told him to go home, he gave me that cat eye that said "HAHA, I'll go when I am ready"

Pretty sure this was your cat when you said that...

0d49f.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    not gonna happen
    I respect my curves and won't punish anyone with me being in an outfit to small for them

I shove it down the cats throat. I need 4 hands to do this and I always end up getting scratched. What is wrong with Leroy?

I wrap him in a beach towel and then kneel over him with a leg on either side so that he cannot get his legs out of the towel...then open his mouth and stuff the pill way in the back without getting bit! LOL! He has an upper respiratory infection so he 's on Baytril for that and gets some ointment in his eyes as they were a bit irritated. Most of our outside kitties have watery eyes and I'm told that there is a herpes virus they get that is quite common. I've been buying Lysine powder and putting that in their food so most of them have much better looking eyes.

Grayson has an ear infection (fungal) so I have to use some ear wash on him every other day and he gets ear ointment twice a day...back to the towel trick.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, but between work and taking care of the house, you work too damned hard. Take a lazy day/weekend if you can.:yesway:

I just do what I have to do

I've done some laundry, but I've not been n a hurry to do it. I watched some movies on Amazon prime.

went to the gas station this afternoon to get another diet pepsi, when I walked in I was told a guy just stole 2 cartons of cigarettes. I was baffled until I heard the story. I was told they were glad to see me walk in, because they know I had a gun. Just in case he came back for more. Then I straight face told them I wasn't carrying.

They believed me. :rofl:

they guy who was waiting on the thief wants to learn to shoot and learn the laws now. I told him when he is ready to let me know. If I couldn't make time, I would find someone who would.

guy in line at the subway heard the commotion and reached for his carry piece, found an empty holster. :facepalm:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ditto......kick it.

Did you enjoy all of your natural essence today??

shhhh

I am still enjoying it!!

and I went to Walmart too!! I tried to not get to close to anyone

I wrap him in a beach towel and then kneel over him with a leg on either side so that he cannot get his legs out of the towel...then open his mouth and stuff the pill way in the back without getting bit! LOL! He has an upper respiratory infection so he 's on Baytril for that and gets some ointment in his eyes as they were a bit irritated. Most of our outside kitties have watery eyes and I'm told that there is a herpes virus they get that is quite common. I've been buying Lysine powder and putting that in their food so most of them have much better looking eyes.

Grayson has an ear infection (fungal) so I have to use some ear wash on him every other day and he gets ear ointment twice a day...back to the towel trick.
    well that sounds like a good way to do it

I hope they both get to feeling better

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

We had a dead Canadian goose in our road the other day. I have never seen a goose hit on any road around here and how it ended up in the middle of the woods on a road is beyond me. I told hubby I suspected someone threw it there because goose season is over and if they had it in their truck, they needed to ditch it.

I am hiding under my desk. The terrorists are out there. I know it. I can feel them.

Type quietly....they may find you otherwise. Be very, very quiet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom