• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Mrs. G, I have to say that the girl in your avatar is really way to skinny to normally be in my "wheelhouse" but there is something about her that really gets to me. Kinda mysterious...but I like it! :yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There is something to be said for curvy girls. :naughty: My dad always said hugging skinny girls could give you splinters. My husband is safe.

Back from dinner. Kitties got their evening meds. Leroy is getting really good at cheeking that pill and making me think he swallowed it. I found his morning pill under the rug when I swept....he swallowed the evening one and wasn't let go until I confirmed that.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doesn't matter. I'd pay good money to see you in the same outfit and pose right now. It would be worth it. (with respect to your marital status of course).
    not gonna happen
    I respect my curves and won't punish anyone with me being in an outfit to small for them
    There is something to be said for curvy girls. :naughty: My dad always said hugging skinny girls could give you splinters. My husband is safe.

Back from dinner. Kitties got their evening meds. Leroy is getting really good at cheeking that pill and making me think he swallowed it. I found his morning pill under the rug when I swept....he swallowed the evening one and wasn't let go until I confirmed that.

I shove it down the cats throat. I need 4 hands to do this and I always end up getting scratched. What is wrong with Leroy?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Sneaky cats are sneaky...

image.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so this morning when I went to get my Diet Pepsi, I turned the corner in front of our house and there sits Morgan in the middle of the street, bathing. I stopped, he walked to the sidewalk. I rolled the window down and told him to go home, he gave me that cat eye that said "HAHA, I'll go when I am ready"

one of these days I will find him splat on the road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom