• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh I know what it is... I am hoping when Fenway and Indyjohn see them, they will choose to make an INGO coin in the future. I didn't associate INGO with the lt6 coin at all

It is only fair to acknowledge that LT6 could not exist without INGO!!!! I'm just trying to acknowledge the exclusivity of LT6 within INGO!!! :yesway:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It is only fair to acknowledge that LT6 could not exist without INGO!!!! I'm just trying to acknowledge the exclusivity of LT6 within INGO!!! :yesway:

I agree with this. At the time, I was not sure Fenway would want INGO associated with LT6. I don't use the INGO logo without permission, on anything.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I agree with this. At the time, I was not sure Fenway would want INGO associated with LT6. I don't use the INGO logo without permission, on anything.

That seems rather wise. In hindsight we of course know that Fenway is dying to be a member of this alleged group

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just got done with reloading class... I am more confused than before...
    Not so much on the process... but which press to get :dunno:

Back when I used to have time to reload, I just used a single stage press.
    Got a rifle casing stuck, and actually broke the press. (Lee)
    Sent it in, aNd cause I'm impatient, I bought another, I think RCBS... green.
    Lee shipped me a new one, so now I have two presses (single stage) side by side.

Clean is good! Feels like a weight has been lifted off of me.

Clean is over-rated.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

As an alleged LT6 member, I will say that as far as I'm concerned, Fenway has a membership and a coin waiting for him if he desires. IMO, its only fair. Although even with my alleged LT6 status, I can't claim any knowledge of LT6 command structure. Therefore I have no clue if my opinion means anything whatsoever.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As an alleged LT6 member, I will say that as far as I'm concerned, Fenway has a membership and a coin waiting for him if he desires. IMO, its only fair. Although even with my alleged LT6 status, I can't claim any knowledge of LT6 command structure. Therefore I have no clue if my opinion means anything whatsoever.

Your opinion never means anything anyway

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

Well, I we should wait to see what phil says :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom