• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    After getting stuck pulling a 0700-2230 yesterday, I woke up to a call this morning because the Saturday morning guy hadn't shown up yet to open the building.

Somebody got to experience the "all business, no BS" side of chez this morning when they finally showed up. I was not the lovable, huggable, cuddle-bear most of you know this morning. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    After getting stuck pulling a 0700-2230 yesterday, I woke up to a call this morning because the Saturday morning guy hadn't shown up yet to open the building.

Somebody got to experience the "all business, no BS" side of chez this morning when they finally showed up. I was not the lovable, huggable, cuddle-bear most of you know this morning. :)

sometimes ya got to do what ya got to do

glad it wasn't me

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Dressed 'em down real good then. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Smoky is the first cat we got back in 1997. She was a kitten. I am still amazed that she is still with us. Half of our cats are 15 and older. The vet loves us a lot.

This cracked me up too. I could picture them shrieking in delight when they discovered you.

I saw the Excedrine post earlier and was hoping that was fixing the problem. Sorry....migraines suck.

Looks like I'm screwed is all. 3 pills in the car. 3 more at work. 2 more recently.
    Caffine from mountain dew usually seems to help, but I didn't bring any, and no $ bills for the machine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Wait... lovable, huggable....
    Trying to process......
    Division by zero error.

As well as could be expected. First time I've been to a funeral, with military honors.

Sorry to hear.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    As well as could be expected. First time I've been to a funeral, with military honors.

It's powerful.

I was 15 when my grandpa passed (Army Air Corp Vet). When my fresh out of the Army BIL dropped to a knee and presented my grandma with the Stars and Stripes at the funeral and gave her the "on behalf of the United States" spiel I welled up pretty hard.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I'm glad my boss, DB, is not like this. I would have to quit my job if he was.

Looks like I'm screwed is all. 3 pills in the car. 3 more at work. 2 more recently.
    Caffine from mountain dew usually seems to help, but I didn't bring any, and no $ bills for the machine.

Maybe they should call the birthday boy in to cover for you so you can go home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom