Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Lol. Same shirt combination 1 year later. Some people said this could be our album cover.

1930170_531392528274_132_n.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The empty bowl in front of the Busch light case was our failed attempt at a Jello Shot. Too much vodka, we just drank it out of the bowl with straws. It was pretty funny...

Do your jello shots in syringes. They are fun to shoot into other people's mouths from across the room. Sometimes they may not quite go where they are supposed to but you can just wipe if off and then eat it.

Disclaimer: I have no personal experience with this technique...none whatsoever....but you can buy syringes on Amazon for this. :whistle:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Do your jello shots in syringes. They are fun to shoot into other people's mouths from across the room. Sometimes they may not quite go where they are supposed to but you can just wipe if off and then eat it.

Disclaimer: I have no personal experience with this technique...none whatsoever....but you can buy syringes on Amazon for this. :whistle:

One of the dance bars here in town...

10836414_10100914807635284_1011588682_n.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Syringes make me feel all pharmaceutical

Just make sure the patients take the full dosage of their medication.

Okay...I am off to bed. I'm tired.

My son just had a job offer doing etching on headstones for a high school friend of mine's family business. They have a hard time finding good portrait artists. Could be good extra income during the summer when he isn't in classes....something he could do on his days off from his regular job. I told him I would try to get more info. My friend messaged me to see if he might be interested.

Talk to you all tommorow!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Uhhhhhhhhh :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: I knew mom was a party animal!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom