• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Holiday went ok, afterwards is sucking. I just got back from Denver. My daughter was attacked Friday night. She spent a few days in the hospital. I'm going back to bring my baby home when she's better. Been a rough few days.

Daaaayyyyyuummm.....sorry ta hear.....mine come in from Murfreesboro fer a few, an' made it home safe......damn SD.....hate see'n 'at kind'a shizz in print.....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Holiday went ok, afterwards is sucking. I just got back from Denver. My daughter was attacked Friday night. She spent a few days in the hospital. I'm going back to bring my baby home when she's better. Been a rough few days.

That attacker picked the wrong family to mess with.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hiya ct, jag, Harley, JD!
    Sorry to hear about your buddy jag. It's not up to the Dr. Who lives and who dies. When it's time to go home, it's just time.
    Yep.
    Yep, just surprised really. Dude dropped his bike and busted up his leg, then one day at work ran over his own leg with a Lull (piece of heavy equipment) and that didn't hold him down. Walked with a limp, fell down randomly but still rode his Harley.

I never saw him going out like this in a hospital.
    Out is out, the cause doesn't matter. My condolences.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Daaaayyyyyuummm.....sorry ta hear.....mine come in from Murfreesboro fer a few, an' made it home safe......damn SD.....hate see'n 'at kind'a shizz in print.....

That attacker picked the wrong family to mess with.
    Yeah, A roommate of hers boyfriend's buddy. I guess when she was sleeping he snuck in her room and started strangling her. Punched her a few times. Her roommates had to pull him off. I guess the cops are looking for him. . Guess he's missing.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, A roommate of hers boyfriend's buddy. I guess when she was sleeping he snuck in her room and started strangling her. Punched her a few times. Her roommates had to pull him off. I guess the cops are looking for him. . Guess he's missing.

Damn. That's a ****ed up situation all around. I know you'll take care of your little girl.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I hope you can keep her at home for a good long while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom