Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    ummmm.....no?

Well, if you're sure. She could sure use one. I figured it can't hurt to ask! Always the optimist here.:):

I have 20 3' dia. bundles of scrap wood. 12' long, various widths, 1/8 thru 1". You can have all you want!

He has plenty out in the man cave but it is cold between here and there and I was determined. I used the box from the matches for kindling! It was empty, after all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter is getting nervous. Texting wanting a progress report on her car. Not sure if she is home from work or not. I guess I should ask.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Daughter is getting nervous. Texting wanting a progress report on her car. Not sure if she is home from work or not. I guess I should ask.

She could have taken it to a shop and paid them to do it...or wait patiently while it gets fixed for the price of parts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spill the beans already!

There were 4 of us. We all shot it. We all wanted to touch ourselves after shooting it. Would have been pretty easy as we were pantsless. The weather was good for this.

Seriously, CZ-97.......one fine gun. The "Best" fulcrum trigger I have ever ran both DA/SA......just wonderful. I am so screwed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There were 4 of us. We all shot it. We all wanted to touch ourselves after shooting it. Would have been pretty easy as we were pantsless. The weather was good for this.

Seriously, CZ-97.......one fine gun. The "Best" fulcrum trigger I have ever ran both DA/SA......just wonderful. I am so screwed.

:wrongdoor:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Pantsless is ok, touching yourself in public is not. Now you're in a mess, do I buy a CZ. I'm glad I don't have your problems.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She could have taken it to a shop and paid them to do it...or wait patiently while it gets fixed for the price of parts.

Yep. She understands that. I honestly thought about calling the local Chevy dealer and asking what they would charge to replace the brake lines on that car just to give her an idea of what she is saving. At least she actually has money to pay for it right now. Her paycheck from her second job went into her account yesterday. I told her i will be transferring money from her account to pay for the parts. I also told her that the first trip for parts was around $100 and I wasn't sure after that. After the initial YIKES text I got, she said it was okay because this is money that is not allocated for monthly bills.

I believe I will spell out for her just we saved by not having to have it towed, hubby doing the work, etc. She needs a dose of reality.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hey, CM, I mounted that optic...I can see the front sight post in the picture...think I might need to mount it on top of the carry handle. Carry handle does have a hole in it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom