Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have a scope I think I'll throw up in the classifieds. After I bought that 3x9x50 Crossfire II last month, I forgot to tell my wife. She bought me another scope for Christmas. I could return the 2nd scope, but she bought it through EBay and that's too much hassle.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have a scope I think I'll throw up in the classifieds. After I bought that 3x9x50 Crossfire II last month, I forgot to tell my wife. She bought me another scope for Christmas. I could return the 2nd scope, but she bought it through EBay and that's too much hassle.
    What did she buy? For an AR?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Took 1 1/2 hr, for my family to pass out and open the gifts. We enjoy it! But, I agree with your post.

Don't take my post the wrong way, my Wife & kids were happy with their gifts... It's just always a small let down after the build up... Kinda like my sex life in the first marriage... Build up for 6 months and it's over in 3 minutes....:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What did she buy? For an AR?

She bought me a 3x9x44 Crossfire II. I had already bought a 3x9x50 a couple of months ago. I'll sell that one if I do, can't sell the one she bought, she would notice that...I haven't decided?? I originally bought the 1st scope for a long range build. With possible surgery coming up for my neck, I don't see me spending any money on gun builds in the near future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom