Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Don't take my post the wrong way, my Wife & kids were happy with their gifts... It's just always a small let down after the build up... Kinda like my sex life in the first marriage... Build up for 6 months and it's over in 3 minutes....:):

OK, I still like ya Sam!

Dr. Quinn is knocking stuff over to make room for more stuff. Now the dogs are scared! :runaway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    She bought me a 3x9x44 Crossfire II. I had already bought a 3x9x50 a couple of months ago. I'll sell that one if I do, can't sell the one she bought, she would notice that...I haven't decided?? I originally bought the 1st scope for a long range build. With possible surgery coming up for my neck, I don't see me spending any money on gun builds in the near future.
    I know a guy that's looking for decent glass for an AR. Keep me posted.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening guys! Dinner is done. Dishes are washed (or washing in the dishwasher) and son is sleeping on the couch. His leftovers are packed up for his morning departure.

Hubby didn't know it, but he bought me an MP3 player for when I am working in my flowers or doing stuff around the house. I am syncing my CD's to it. Time consuming, but it is amazing how much these little devices will hold!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom