Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He said they should go to counseling together! I told her it wouldn't work. I know cause I typed notes about him years ago when he was a constant no show for therapy in his childhood. She never knew he even went when he was a kid...just one of those things he never told her. I told her I can't get fired for sharing that with her now since I haven't worked there for 7 years. LOL
    the plot thickens. Sounds like a real creaper. You have more self control than me.
    I fear for the creapers that mess with my daughter when she gets older. I will be even meaner by then lol

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the plot thickens. Sounds like a real creaper. You have more self control than me.
    I fear for the creapers that mess with my daughter when she gets older. I will be even meaner by then lol

He won't be creepin' around here. I told him what I would do to him a long time ago. He plays on her emotions but she is getting a backbone and I don't think he's liking it very much. I told her last night that she needs to focus on herself and what SHE wants. I think some of what I said actually got through and reinforced her decision. She has told a few people now that they are splitting up so the more she tells people that, the more she is going to feel better about doing it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Mom hopefully she just blocks his number. Once she has all her stuff I can't see any reason he needs to talk to her. Not any real reason. He will be making up **** for years just to talk to her if she lets him.
    She needs to cut him off. And if he continues to contact her then that's what restraining orders are for.
    or just a good ass kicking

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My status is I'm back In Indiana, after a fun filled excursion to Virginia....ok maybe not fun filled, they got history there, but for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would fight to save, much less fight to take (civil war) that god forsaken, swamp infested libtard state

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    My status is I'm back In Indiana, after a fun filled excursion to Virginia....ok maybe not fun filled, they got history there, but for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would fight to save, much less fight to take (civil war) that god forsaken, swamp infested libtard state

Lol, sounds like a hoot!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And a revolution. That's where my 5th great grandfather was from. He served directly with General Washington

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And a revolution. That's where my 5th great grandfather was from. He served directly with General Washington

I'm descended from a certain Confederate general and, by extension, many badasses from the Revolutionary Era.

You didn't just see him at the last mod meeting? :dunno:

We don't discuss that in public...some mods are undercover

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I (think) I am finally done with the rental. All repairs done, inspections handled, lenders approved, etc... Now it's just a waiting game until close at years end and hoping nothing comes up before then.
    Churchmouse and Manny were a huge help tackling a couple last items today, installing a new AC unit and adding a new dripleg in my gasline!
    LT6 came through for me BIGTIME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom