mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom hopefully she just blocks his number. Once she has all her stuff I can't see any reason he needs to talk to her. Not any real reason. He will be making up **** for years just to talk to her if she lets him.
    She needs to cut him off. And if he continues to contact her then that's what restraining orders are for.
    or just a good ass kicking

We discussed that. We also discussed that she needs to tell the manager at work that if he comes there, the manager should tell him to leave. If he does not, they should call the police and file a report since that would help towards getting a restraining order if needed.

We plan to write a letter to the landlord informing them of her intent to be completely out of the apartment within the next 30 days. She will pay half of the rent directly to the landlord for that month instead of giving it to him as she has in the past. When she has all of her stuff out, we will return her key to the landlord as well. She seemed agreeable to that plan, and I told her she really needs to do it that way to protect herself legally. They are on a month to month basis now since the lease was up in August so that should get her out of it without any problems. Then it is up to him to pay the full amount or move out.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Que hates LT-6!! :laugh:
    I'm assuming you choose to ignore Que's constant attacks against LT6 only because you are really the man behind the curtain...

I briefly read through that the day it came out. I have not caught up, but it was cracking me up.

Doing alright.Nothing special going on here.
    Our own TriggerTime saved a life today by doing CPR like a boss. :rockwoot:
    That's stellar! WTG TT!
    I am in serious need of trauma & life saving skills. Hope ACT puts on another medical class this year
    :wavey:

I got a promotion!
    Nice! So you can buy a new version of photoshop and illustrator now! ;)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hell no!! I'm rockin' CS2 like a boss!

LOL that's what I use! at least until I got a warning message recently that it couldn't verify the registration #. Something about their registration server not being active anymore or something. So they have a version & new code to use, that you can download directly from adobe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good night guys. Got pretty quiet in here. Daughter is home and now it is time for mom to go to sleep!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom