Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have never had the habit. Had a few others back in the day. Never nicotine.
    I started just from bouncing in bars for fun on weekends. Then I did it when I drank, which was all the time. Kicked it when I was contracting in Iraq. Their cigarettes taste like **** on an unrelated note.
    then I started dipping. Terrible habbits both of them. Final stopped the dipping afew years ago.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I may know a guy certified through university to help people quit smoking :twocents:
    I smoke like a chimney. For longer than you've been alive. If this e cig **** doesn't work, I'm up for the experimental witch doctor crap they are probably teaching you. Nobody lives forever. :)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I smoke like a chimney. For longer than you've been alive. If this e cig **** doesn't work, I'm up for the experimental witch doctor crap they are probably teaching you. Nobody lives forever. :)

I don't like the witch doctor stuff either. I don't think the prescription products should be on the market. The nicotine gum and patches are great though!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I made a thread to help an INGO member quit smoking.
    I asked each day if he smoked and insulted him if he did, if he didn't I told him good job.I think that worked. :):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I made a thread to help an INGO member quit smoking.
    I asked each day if he smoked and insulted him if he did, if he didn't I told him good job.I think that worked. :):
    I'm gonna be irritable, and and I can shoot for a day or 2 without loading mags. Go easy, if I get sensitive, I don't see it coming out as tears. :laugh:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I may know a guy certified through university to help people quit smoking :twocents:

I recall a certain someone claiming that they were a mentor for a friend who was trying to quit, all while secretly dipping.
    mbills2223 said:
    Right now I just need to want to quit. Ironically I'm a "quit coach" and have helped several people quit smoking

Does Sheldon smoke?

No way. I wouldn't be opposed to the occasional pipe though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    **** sorry I bailed after posting that pic. Just helped a guy who was having a heart attack. Holy **** that will get your blood pumping.

I couldn't rep you either but GREAT JOB TT!
    Oh look.......45K.......:woot:

Congrats CM

Survived. Off until Monday and trying to quit smoking. Wife got me a crack pipe e cig thing. Wish me luck.

Good luck twin!

We are finally back home. Went over to visit another neighbor and helped her with a couple of projects. She fed us dinner and we had a nice visit.

Daughter is hanging out with some friends. I asked her if the idiot went to work tonight, and she said he did. He sent her a text asking her to call him because he was having a "medical emergency". He said he thinks he passed out in the bathroom at work and may have to go to the hospital. I asked her what she was doing and suggested maybe he should call his mom. She said...I'm with my friends and that might be a good idea for him. She seemed unconcerned. I think she is understanding manipulation a lot better at this point. I'm glad our talk last night seems to have sunk in. She said she has some things to share with me when she gets home so I guess I will wait up for her. She couldn't find the lock box that has her car title and birth certificate. I may have to apply for duplicates but we can do that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I couldn't rep you either but GREAT JOB TT!

Congrats CM

Good luck twin!

We are finally back home. Went over to visit another neighbor and helped her with a couple of projects. She fed us dinner and we had a nice visit.

Daughter is hanging out with some friends. I asked her if the idiot went to work tonight, and she said he did. He sent her a text asking her to call him because he was having a "medical emergency". He said he thinks he passed out in the bathroom at work and may have to go to the hospital. I asked her what she was doing and suggested maybe he should call his mom. She said...I'm with my friends and that might be a good idea for him. She seemed unconcerned. I think she is understanding manipulation a lot better at this point. I'm glad our talk last night seems to have sunk in. She said she has some things to share with me when she gets home so I guess I will wait up for her. She couldn't find the lock box that has her car title and birth certificate. I may have to apply for duplicates but we can do that.
    Thanks mom! Hope someone would do the same for me.

Wow!!! That jerkoff is laying it in thick isn't he? What a skid mark on the world
    he needs some free counciling. Yep I'm sure that would help him

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks mom! Hope someone would do the same for me.

Wow!!! That jerkoff is laying it in thick isn't he? What a skid mark on the world
    he needs some free counciling. Yep I'm sure that would help him

He said they should go to counseling together! I told her it wouldn't work. I know cause I typed notes about him years ago when he was a constant no show for therapy in his childhood. She never knew he even went when he was a kid...just one of those things he never told her. I told her I can't get fired for sharing that with her now since I haven't worked there for 7 years. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom