• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    North Korea would be absolutely incredible to see.
    It certainly would be. It would be like stepping into a different world, and one that has been isolated since the 50's. I feel like I need to see that country before it collapses. I doubt that they'll exist in their current state for the rest of my life. It would be interesting to see what will likely be the last Stalinist country to ever exist.
    I hope for your sake they (North Korea) don't fart in the wind and decide that your a spy. Been nice knowing ya.

If they do accuse me of being a spy, I'll just finger you as my spy master and the producer of a Kim Jong-un comedy movie. :p

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well at first I thought;
    wtf did she just say!?
    is this a setup for a Rape charge?
    is her boyfriend gonna come home?

once I realize she was serious and really wanted it I did it. It wasn't enjoyable for me. I cut that one loose.

Alright boys we've got a confession. move in!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well at first I thought;
    wtf did she just say!?
    is this a setup for a Rape charge?
    is her boyfriend gonna come home?

once I realize she was serious and really wanted it I did it. It wasn't enjoyable for me. I cut that one loose.

lol yeah you shouldn't do that if she has a boyfriend/husband or if you dont trust her.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It certainly would be. It would be like stepping into a different world, and one that has been isolated since the 50's. I feel like I need to see that country before it collapses. I doubt that they'll exist in their current state for the rest of my life. It would be interesting to see what will likely be the last Stalinist country to ever exist.

I'd like to go to Cuba for the same reason. It's not trapped in time to the degree that N. Korea is I'm sure, but it would still be amazing to see. That's on the plan soon, hopefully before relations are normalized :runaway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ive heard if it now, but back then I was nieve and just young.
    If that's what people like I say more power to you. But for me the reason it was weird is because it went against everything I was ever taught even though I knew it was role play. I was young.
    also cut a girl loose who pointed candle wax on my chest. Now days I'd be like whatever it takes to get some ass :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

If they do accuse me of being a spy, I'll just finger you as my spy master and the producer of a Kim Jong-un comedy movie. :p
    They'd have to come get me and that would be very costly for them

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'd like to go to Cuba for the same reason. It's not trapped in time to the degree that N. Korea is I'm sure, but it would still be amazing to see. That's on the plan soon, hopefully before relations are normalized :runaway:

I know a lot of people who have been to Cuba to dive. They claim that it's nothing special. They said that the only thing they noticed that was different were some old cars. Considering that the rest of the world interacts with Cuba, they aren't isolated.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I know a lot of people who have been to Cuba to dive. They claim that it's nothing special. They said that the only thing they noticed that was different were some old cars. Considering that the rest of the world interacts with Cuba, they aren't isolated.

The pictures I've seen have been lying to me :(

I still want Cubans without having to order them through grey markets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom