When I have the extra cash I'd like to find out

cuban-women-smoking.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Closest to a Cuban I've had is probably a Padron. I wanted to buy Cubans while I was in the DR but couldn't find any real ones. :(

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT, did I ever tell you that I really enjoy your random stories? because I do :lmfao:
    I wish I could just sit down and think of all of them at once. They just kinda pop back into my head at the weirdest times :):
    probably not stuff I should be proud I though. Just real life ****. It's funny how the stories or experiences of out life shape and make us who we are. I started on a clean path and before I hit the military **** started getting wild! Lol
    now hanging out with you guys is the most scandalous thing I do :):
    well sometimes I sneak up on my wife with my sons poopy diaper :):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I once got a Cuban cigar for free from a Cuban official in Beijing while in a building owned and operated by the Cuban government. :shady:
    I've smoked a lot of Cubans, a friend went 4-5 times a year. It's how he made his living. He did well.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I think any time you intentionally load the letmegooglethatforyou site, a hand should pop out of the monitor and punch you in the throat for being a dick. I'd probably still use it sometimes, but I'd have to really want to be a dick... like enough to take a throat punch.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I once got a Cuban cigar for free from a Cuban official in China while in a building owned and operated by the Cuban government. :shady:

I wonder what building that could've been :laugh:
    I'll give you a hint, it wasn't an embassy or consulate.
    I think any time you intentionally load the letmegooglethatforyou site, a hand should pop out of the monitor and punch you in the throat for being a dick. I'd probably still use it sometimes, but I'd have to really want to be a dick... like enough to take a throat punch.

Killjoy. :noway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You sir, won the Internet for the day. Go wild. It's your *****! Choke her if you want.....

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I wish I could just sit down and think of all of them at once. They just kinda pop back into my head at the weirdest times :):
    probably not stuff I should be proud I though. Just real life ****. It's funny how the stories or experiences of out life shape and make us who we are. I started on a clean path and before I hit the military **** started getting wild! Lol

Poopy diapers... the "spice" of life :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've smoked a lot of Cubans, a friend went 4-5 times a year. It's how he made his living. He did well.

I can imagine...they ain't cheap. I've checked out places that send them over from third countries... wow.

Hahahahahha I agree for two reasons:

1) Legitimate medical advice should not come from the internet if at all possible.

2) Everything can be googled, so what's the point of a discussion forum if that's the case

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    So true. I'm not ashamed of some of things I did but there is no way I would do that again. Shape they did. I learned from almost all my uh, indiscretions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom