Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks, we need to get together soon. The 97 is back to DA/SA and has the short reset installed. The pictures of yesterday are great. Looks like everyone had a great time.

I agree. I am up for a mid week range day very soon. I need to repair and run that POS Para I just picked up. I was going to give the Marque another chance but I am seriously displeased with the gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I agree. I am up for a mid week range day very soon. I need to repair and run that POS Para I just picked up. I was going to give the Marque another chance but I am seriously displeased with the gun.

Buddy got his new RO. He says it's a beautiful gun but the trigger sucks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Buddy got his new RO. He says it's a beautiful gun but the trigger sucks.

I was posting with him about that. For some reason a lot of the new SA pieces are sporting For :poop: trigger groups. I have seen 3 lately. Just south of 6# and gritty. Seriously disappointing. The fit up and finish is great but the triggers..................:faint:
    I really push the SA line up and have probably sold 50 guns for them by recommendation. This makes me sad.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was posting with him about that. For some reason a lot of the new SA pieces are sporting For :poop: trigger groups. I have seen 3 lately. Just south of 6# and gritty. Seriously disappointing. The fit up and finish is great but the triggers..................:faint:
    I really push the SA line up and have probably sold 50 guns for them by recommendation. This makes me sad.

What does it cost in parts to sweeten one up?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What does it cost in parts to sweeten one up?

I can jewel the existing components but if you want some serious sweetness it will set you back about $150 for a good ignition group.
    I used the OEM stuff in my Loaded and it will put a smile on your face. The ones you have shot are full of forged parts. They make you want to touch yourself. Well, that is if you already are not like that anyway...............:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can jewel the existing components but if you want some serious sweetness it will set you back about $150 for a good ignition group.
    I used the OEM stuff in my Loaded and it will put a smile on your face. The ones you have shot are full of forged parts. They make you want to touch yourself. Well, that is if you already are not like that anyway...............:)

I have a few that do that for me. I probably need to stop it or it will get sore. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom