Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Had a couple feeding issues in the Draco yesterday. That's the first time from the factory it's been fired. So I think it's just a break in issue. It did it out of 2 mags. So I'm gonna polish it and give it my ak special treatment and help it along. Never will happen again.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Keep me apprised.
    After I get my Race gun back from SD-I I am pushing to get the gun fun fund back up to fun levels. Then I am looking at some CZ's.......I think. Maybe........well yeah.

I'm going to let you take the 97 for a couple months. Then you will either need one or be over it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know right. I did not get to shoot everything I brought either.
    I was lazy. I didn't pack everything in separate cases because I didn't wNna dig them out of the garage.
    And the only guns I brought besides the amd-65 and launcher were ones I hadn't fired so I'm glad they all performed. Before the next one I'll buy some non penetrator 5.56. That's basically all I have (green tip) besides maybe 200 rounds of 55gr somewhere I have to dig for.
    I didn't expect that AR to like the 55gr like it did so I only brought one mag full. If kjq hadn't have let me borrow some ammo I wouldn't have got to shoot a couple more mags through it. Big thanks to him!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was lazy. I didn't pack everything in separate cases because I didn't wNna dig them out of the garage.
    And the only guns I brought besides the amd-65 and launcher were ones I hadn't fired so I'm glad they all performed. Before the next one I'll buy some non penetrator 5.56. That's basically all I have (green tip) besides maybe 200 rounds of 55gr somewhere I have to dig for.
    I didn't expect that AR to like the 55gr like it did so I only brought one mag full. If kjq hadn't have let me borrow some ammo I wouldn't have got to shoot a couple more mags through it. Big thanks to him!!

KJQ and everyone else for that matter are sharing/giving people. I had several loaded mags there and all you had to do was ask.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The reason L&S are so cool is that everyone wants you to shoot their guns and no one is stingy about anything. Last time I brought a recently purchased .45 and I hadn't had the time/opportunity to buy ammo. I was there about 30 seconds and had already been given 150 rounds. I like hanging around people who feel the same way I do about things like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BTW, no collateral is required from you.

You are a spreader of addiction's my friend as am I....................:yesway:

KJQ's boy asked me to shoot a 1911 yesterday. I had my Stainless loaded on my hip so I put a fresh 10 rounder in it and gave it to him. 88 measured yards to steel. He was banging the gong with it 1st shot out of the tube. You could not beat the smile off of his face with a stick.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You are a spreader of addiction's my friend as am I....................:yesway:

KJQ's boy asked me to shoot a 1911 yesterday. I had my Stainless loaded on my hip so I put a fresh 10 rounder in it and gave it to him. 88 measured yards to steel. He was banging the gong with it 1st shot out of the tube. You could not beat the smile off of his face with a stick.

Can't put a price on that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom