Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My mother's mom, had 12 kids. 6 boys, 6 girls.
    No indoor plumbing.
    very few appliances, they were poor.
    That woman had stamina.
    There are a few still around. Sam's wife is one of these, so is my wife. You don't want to **** them off. These are tough women.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Sorry. Had it last time.
    This time i had the hunter's stew.

But I'm slow on names/faces. I've only met most of you 2-3 times.
    I walked up to G'man and called him Chez.:facepalm:
    That stew was very good. As far as the names go, I don't think it's really noticed. I mean, who wouldn't want to be called chez! And his wife is a nice person.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It's bed time. Meds kicked in lol. I'll PM you later about lunch ACT! We can see if anyone else wants to go!!

Have a good night all!! Catch you in the AM!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With the group we had, I don't think it would be possible to have a bad time no matter where the gathering was or what the activity was! That takes nothing away from the well deserved gratitude going out to gunslinger!
    And thanks to you sir for carrying down ALL of my stuff!!! That was damn heavy!! I get out of the truck and look in back and supr already had everything out of if carrying it down!! Then I pass kjq and I believe his son on the way and said hey and they were coming to help carry stuff!! But supr beat them. What a great group!!! Everyone had a smile on their face and a warm handshake! I'm Greatful for your friendships!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Man I passed out earlier. Woke up just now to feed the baby. I was OUT!
    Sore now but it was so worth it!! I swear I run in pure adrenaline at these things. No fun using the cane and it's good for me to push myself every once in a while. I wasn't feeling 100% yesterday but I swear as soon as I got to gunslingers house I left the ane in the truck and didn't even think about it the whole time I was there!! I needed that!!!
    Man it was so beautiful in the woods. Mr and Mrs Gunslinger have a true slice of heaven!!! I was giddy with excitement as I turned onto a real gravel road during the final leg!!!! They have a dream setup there!! And are the nicest people ever!! I felt immediately like family. Man I am so thankful I met all of you great people here!! Thank you all so much.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hi lady snap!!
    1. Wife said she's glad you like the pasta salad.
    2. She found the idea of driving winding Brown County roads while eating a bowl of anything terrifying.
    3. She also want me to remind you that pasta is bread and you have to be carefull. (part of her being epically careing is worrying about people)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Man I passed out earlier. Woke up just now to feed the baby. I was OUT!
    Sore now but it was so worth it!! I swear I run in pure adrenaline at these things. No fun using the cane and it's good for me to push myself every once in a while. I wasn't feeling 100% yesterday but I swear as soon as I got to gunslingers house I left the ane in the truck and didn't even think about it the whole time I was there!! I needed that!!!
    Man it was so beautiful in the woods. Mr and Mrs Gunslinger have a true slice of heaven!!! I was giddy with excitement as I turned onto a real gravel road during the final leg!!!! They have a dream setup there!! And are the nicest people ever!! I felt immediately like family. Man I am so thankful I met all of you great people here!! Thank you all so much.

That place is amazing! The wife and I were talking about it all the way home and how we simply MUST have a place like that someday.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    1. Wife said she's glad you like the pasta salad.
    2. She found the idea of driving winding Brown County roads while eating a bowl of anything terrifying.
    3. She also want me to remind you that pasta is bread and you have to be carefull. (part of her being epically careing is worrying about people)
    Yeah it was soo good I just had to take some to go. Tell her thank you!
    thats nice of her to be concerned.
    well I'm a little crazy so it was fun driving with my knees and scarfing it down LOL. A couple of the curves caused me to use a hand :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That place is amazing! The wife and I were talking about it all the way home and how we simply MUST have a place like that someday.
    YES!!! Same here!!
    an if I ever do all of you guys are welcome anytime. I'd probably never leave a place like that to even go to town. I'd sleep outside a lot too. Just the fresh air and quiet (during cease fires :): ) would add years into a persons life!! I'm grateful for what we have but I'm acou
    y boy that needs to get back to the country one day!
    im glad you were runnin that ar like a pro today!! That put a smile on my face to know you were able to finish it before the shoot!! Keep that hand guard as long as you need it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom