• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Yea, I don't thin I would walk up on a cop car to begin with, but OMG, the thought is killing.

What would your report say if your were to get caught and some one fell out due to shock...LOL

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yea, I don't thin I would walk up on a cop car to begin with, but OMG, the thought is killing.

What would your report say if your were to get caught and some one fell out due to shock...LOL

That my friend would be classified as an "assist to medics" and hope they don't remember why they went down.......:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Shew! Just making sure, since those fingers usually go, uh, in another place...

No offense, but I've seen a picture or two of you and you would have to be the ugliest GDamn woman I have ever seen in my life!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I'll agree......I'm not even pretty after a fifth of whiskey!:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If I was a Cop and had to poop at night, I would just kick a bum out of his cardboard box and drop a deuce in there.:rockwoot:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    The best is when you see one of your buddies pull into the station parking lot at mach 14 and jump out and their gunbelt is still laying in the drivers seat as they run into the PD fumble-effing with the door codes.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    The best is when you see one of your buddies pull into the station parking lot at mach 14 and jump out and their gunbelt is still laying in the drivers seat as they run into the PD fumble-effing with the door codes.
    You have never seen a mad plumber until I take a nasty whiskey crap in a faucet box and hide it in the bin with their other faucets.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I mean, what if you are in the middle of some big police thing and suddenly you are crowning... I mean the lincoln log is ready to come out and join his buddies in the cabin... what then? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom