• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    For those of you who hit me with the good rep, thanks. But I honestly wasn't serious. It was a total call back to one of Samot's earlier post (at least 4 weeks ago) about INGO members asking each other to rep them for BS.

It was just dig on him, but thanks anyway.

Oh and Good morning post whores.

"Deathvalley: Revenge of Bloody Bill" on Sci-Fi right now :puke:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    :crying:

this is locked and or deleted...some please tell me what it said

When I checked it out, it had only been recently created so I don't know how the thread progressed, but SE's OP was basically along the lines of...
    "there've been several threads already locked, so i'm going to make one, too. post in here if you want to talk about how you got butthurt."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm still here Ryan............I mean I'm not one of the normal PW's, but I do lurk and every once in awhile post in here.

I gave up. Everyone took too long. :):

:crying:

this is locked and or deleted...some please tell me what it said

Yea, ummm...

When I checked it out, it had only been recently created so I don't know how the thread progressed, but SE's OP was basically along the lines of...
    "there've been several threads already locked, so i'm going to make one, too. post in here if you want to talk about how you got butthurt."

Basically that. I was sad to see that it was deleted. Apparently the mods didn't find the humor in it. :dunno: :):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville

I gave up. Everyone took too long. :):

Yea, ummm...

Basically that. I was sad to see that it was deleted. Apparently the mods didn't find the humor in it. :dunno: :):

I'm gonna have to really make you guys have my phone number, I would have loved to IBTL that one and see how long it took.

Le Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Back home sick again......
    Horrible leg cramps last night.
    Now my arms,shoulders, and chest are cramping like hell.
    Having trouble breathing again......get winded climbing the 10 stairs in my house.
    WTH is wrong with me??

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Back home sick again......
    Horrible leg cramps last night.
    Now my arms,shoulders, and chest are cramping like hell.
    Having trouble breathing again......get winded climbing the 10 stairs in my house.
    WTH is wrong with me??

Sounds like old age is making you fall apart like I am! :):

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

Example... this is the political section on CL It would be the url with "http://" in front, I had to remove it to keep ingo from renaming the link.;)

indianapolis.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=20
    When people get butt hurt and flag posts made there the whole thread gets placed in the "isle" where you can't see it however you can see the isle and review the posts that get placed there but can't reply or comment in the "isle" to get to the isle you just remove the forum ID # in the above example it's 20 and replace it with 1047. Like this...

indianapolis.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=1047
    The isle does contain every thread that gets flagged and removed so it has threads from the politics forum the computer forum etc. it's kinda hard to find a thread in the isle from like 2 weeks ago but if it's recent you just go to 1047 and read what you missed...

I don't even know if it would be possible on INGO... :dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Example... this is the political section on CL It would be the url with "http://" in front, I had to remove it to keep ingo from renaming the link.;)

When people get butt hurt and flag posts made there the whole thread gets placed in the "isle" where you can't see it however you can see the isle and review the posts that get placed there but can't reply or comment in the "isle" to get to the isle you just remove the forum ID # in the above example it's 20 and replace it with 1047. Like this...

The isle does contain every thread that gets flagged and removed so it has threads from the politics forum the computer forum etc. it's kinda hard to find a thread in the isle from like 2 weeks ago but if it's recent you just go to 1047 and read what you missed...

I don't even know if it would be possible on INGO... :dunno:

I'm no technerd, but this sounds like hacking the site and I don't think the INGO Mods would look too kindly on that.

:two cents:

:rockwoot: I finally own a page :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom