• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    where did he go? If I remember correctly it was some place in Canada.

yep, the outfitter is near Atikokan, Ontario. He's about 85 miles to the North/NorthEast of there at Mountairy Lake. I haven't spoke to him since last weekend and it's getting more difficult.

I love that he can get away and really recharge his batteries, he'll smile like a chester cat for 6 months, but the week of no communication is hard on me.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    yep, the outfitter is near Atikokan, Ontario. He's about 85 miles to the North/NorthEast of there at Mountairy Lake. I haven't spoke to him since last weekend and it's getting more difficult.

I love that he can get away and really recharge his batteries, he'll smile like a chester cat for 6 months, but the week of no communication is hard on me.
    Sounds like fun. If you had told me I could of come down and helped. you could of practiced new recipes for when he gets home.;)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    He really enjoys it. Christmas of 2008 I planned a fishing vacation for him. I had three locations for him to pick from. I laid each trip out and told him when/where and such and when I got to the Canada trip he's eyes lite up.

It was suppose to be a once in a life time trip. After he got back he asked if I thougth he could go again. It was like a child at Christmas time looking pleadfully and anxious to open presents. I told him yes, cause I knew how much it meant to him.

In 2010 out daughter got married and he would have been gone the week before the wedding, so he didn't go. In 2011 his dad was ill and no one felt comfortable with him being gone so long, and so isolated. This year he wasn't going because of our Maryland trip, but I insisted :n00b: Our two remaining parents are doing well, no new grandbabies due right now, farming was early this spring. So I packed his bags and kicked him out. :D What was I thinking? :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom