The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm getting irritated with WTHR. They're always going on about getting their Live Doppler Radar app and keeping an eye on it when there's weather coming in (like today), but it seems like when I want to see what's coming, it's always off the air. I messaged them on FB but they haven't replied. :xmad:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning all. Getting stressed out over here. Hubby's brother is coming from Washington with his wife for a visit. The wife and I have not always gotten along great in the past....originally, they were to leave next week to come here so I figured they would be here over Memorial Day. No idea how long they plan to stay. Last night, I saw on FB that they had left five hours earlier and were already in Montana on their way. I'm guessing they will be here tomorrow the way he travels. I have bedding to wash in the spare room and so many other things to do...so much for Mother's Day. I am still hoping to plant a few of the flowers I brought home yesterday that a neighbor left out by the road but I have a zillion things running through my head that I SHOULD do but then part of me says, **** it....if they want to be treated like guests, we should at least get a message that they are on their way.

UGH!!!! I am going to need to buy more booze and our house is already very well stocked.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom