The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i fixed her a bacon, egg & cheese sammich. couple bites and quit. tried to get her to drink her boost, she got mad. I am now going to smoke.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks guys. I just pray I don't need bail money. Hubby is even stressed and it is HIS brother. I just saw a post where they were taking off from some lodge so I guess they at least stopped for the night in Montana somewhere...that would not have happened years ago. He drove straight through in the RV the last time they came.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Morning again
    Happy mothers day mom
    Was getting ready to head out and start some yard work when mama said she wants to go to Rural King... Waiting on my mom to get up so I can call for mothersday
    Ok, mom, so heres what you do, don't treat them like guests.. treat em like family and say **** it

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning again
    Happy mothers day mom
    Was getting ready to head out and start some yard work when mama said she wants to go to Rural King... Waiting on my mom to get up so I can call for mothersday
    Ok, mom, so heres what you do, don't treat them like guests.. treat em like family and say **** it

Yep...already decided other than washing the bedding and clearing out the bathroom so they can use it, I am making no special accommodations. I am not changing my schedule. Can't take time off work right now anyway and will still be babysitting as planned as I can't see making my daughter try to find a sitter so I can be free to entertain, etc. Hubby has already been informed it is his job to keep her out of my kitchen....don't want her messing in my stuff. LOL

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Yep...already decided other than washing the bedding and clearing out the bathroom so they can use it, I am making no special accommodations. I am not changing my schedule. Can't take time off work right now anyway and will still be babysitting as planned as I can't see making my daughter try to find a sitter so I can be free to entertain, etc. Hubby has already been informed it is his job to keep her out of my kitchen....don't want her messing in my stuff. LOL

Stick to the plan Mom it is a good plan.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Decided to save the leftover filet and mashed potatoes for tomorrow. I got some kind of Indian "Naan" flatbread at Aldi yesterday, and some shaved steak at Kroger. Sauteeing the steak with onions and mushrooms to make a grilled flatbread sammich.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Decided to save the leftover filet and mashed potatoes for tomorrow. I got some kind of Indian "Naan" flatbread at Aldi yesterday, and some shaved steak at Kroger. Sauteeing the steak with onions and mushrooms to make a grilled flatbread sammich.

Sounds delicious :drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom