The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning Gents. Kind of a strange Mothers Day. Drive by with a sign and some FaceTime.

Yeah, we've missed Mom's birthday (April 19th - her 98th) and now Mothers Day. Her assisted living facility is still on lockdown. I sent flowers on her birthday and mailed a card for Mothers Day. I'm hoping she got it yesterday.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Good morning. If you’re a mother, then happy Mother’s Day! My mom is deader than a bag of hammers so I’ll just try not to anger my wife.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning Jimmy. Both our moms have been dead for awhile. I wished the daughter and daughter in law a HMD this morning...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very nicely done DD. 98 ? That's just amazing.

She's always been an amazing woman. She's showing her age now but still mostly clear headed. Gets a little confused and repeats herself from time to time, but at 98, she's entitled! :): My best friend (since childhood) called me last night to get her phone number so he can call her today. He had a pretty rough childhood, and he always looked to my mom (and dad for that matter) for some stability and "normalcy".

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Morning Jimmy. Both our moms have been dead for awhile. I wished the daughter and daughter in law a HMD this morning...
    i still have a mother in law but she’s in corona exile. We fired shrimp, grilled filets, and I bought a “death by chocolate” cake. We took some to her last night.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With the wife's condition, we had been doing the corona quarantine. But now since she has a deadline, I declared the quarantine over. I figured it was more important for her family to be able to see her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom