• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Most likely and those crews are on tight schedules. They will mow in a monsoon. Seen them do it around here.

They do seem to be in quite the hurry. They are rough on equipment too. They can't seem to even change direction with the mower without spinning the heck out of the tires. They go full retard.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I will be on the southeast side until around noon or a bit later tomorrow. Call me and maybe I can roll your way when I am coming home.
    Ok, I don't if it will be afternoon or morning... Or if I'll even be over there:dunno: hell I might be down on the SE side myself??? I'll get them to you, one way or another!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have a Vortek Viper on my .308 as it is a heavy battle rifle 1st. I can wail on a 12" steel at 200 with that optic.

Mine is just basic Remmy 700 with the scope Remington sold it with. Simple gun with a synthetic stock. However, its had some trigger work done on it and it shoots really sweet. Other than an eventual glass upgrade, I don't plan on doing anything else to it. I want to keep it simple.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mine is just basic Remmy 700 with the scope Remington sold it with. Simple gun with a synthetic stock. However, its had some trigger work done on it and it shoots really sweet. Other than an eventual glass upgrade, I don't plan on doing anything else to it. I want to keep it simple.

I love the 700 series and have owned more than a few. I am just a biatch though. Get bored and want to [lay with something new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom