• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Yep. He was arguing that his posts were fine and didn't incriminate himself, but he was going to ask for the thread to be deleted...because I was being "off putting." So lets get this straight, he was posting about questionable selling practices, I said "don't post that", he claimed he was fine, asks for the thread to be deleted. I'd say I won that argument.
    JD, I'd say you won that one for sure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :wavey:

Just no place close for me to fire one. Kind of a waste on a 100 yard range.:dunno:

I have to drive hour and a half to get somewhere to stretch mines legs. Iy is a seriously sweet gun that has the stainless barrel and a custom made flash/break on it. Maybe 300 rds down range. I have a butt load of .308 ammo and just not place to shoot it.
    It is cool to get out and just hold it though....most cool.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have to drive hour and a half to get somewhere to stretch mines legs. Iy is a seriously sweet gun that has the stainless barrel and a custom made flash/break on it. Maybe 300 rds down range. I have a butt load of .308 ammo and just not place to shoot it.
    It is cool to get out and just hold it though....most cool.
    I love to hold it. But I love playing with it more

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Afternoon all:wavey: church, hopefully I will get out your way tomorrow. I didn't get to work until 6:59 and I have to be there by 7, so I didn't even bring them with me!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Don't need no more rain!

Ain't that the truth. The house next door to me has been vacant for a while. I give whoever is in charge credit for keeping the house and property up during that time. Today its a mess though. The crew that did the yard did it while it was sopping wet. They flung wet clumps of grass all over the house, barn and sidewalks. There are also deep muddy ruts and piles of wet grass all over the yard. It just looks terrible.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Afternoon all:wavey: church, hopefully I will get out your way tomorrow. I didn't get to work until 6:59 and I have to be there by 7, so I didn't even bring them with me!

I will be on the southeast side until around noon or a bit later tomorrow. Call me and maybe I can roll your way when I am coming home.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ain't that the truth. The house next door to me has been vacant for a while. I give whoever is in charge credit for keeping the house and property up during that time. Today its a mess though. The crew that did the yard did it while it was sopping wet. They flung wet clumps of grass all over the house, barn and sidewalks. There are also deep muddy ruts and piles of wet grass all over the yard. It just looks terrible.
    Probably the bank. That's what the good ones do at least

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have an AR in Varmint format and it is the same deal. 200 yds is a yawn for that gun with the right ammo.
    It may be finding a new home as well.

I'd love to get some better glass and stretch out my .308 as well. I've hit 600 yards with it before but 400 is about the reasonable limit with the existing scope.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Can't fix stupid.

Hello Supr!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd love to get some better glass and stretch out my .308 as well. I've hit 600 yards with it before but 400 is about the reasonable limit with the existing scope.

I have a Vortek Viper on my .308 as it is a heavy battle rifle 1st. I can wail on a 12" steel at 200 with that optic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom