Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, I did trade for a complete AR upper yesterday. Guess I forgot about that. Now i keep popping over to the classifieds looking for a complete lower.

I did just find a Lower parts kit. Now a striped lower and recoil section....new gun.

I am so weak.

Somebody posted a complete lower at PSA for $129 yesterday. Disclaimer: I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about with uppers/lowers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The video was pretty creative in a weird way. And yes I know all the words to it too. Oh and "I just Called to say I Love You". It isn't Lionel Richie but it is just as epic in a cheesy way

Stevie wonder. One of my fav's
    Used to get the wifes voice mail on her cell and I would sing that to her in my best (or worst) voice.

I may have to do that today. Might get a smile.

Am I loosing more points off my man card.....:dunno;

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Stevie wonder. One of my fav's
    Used to get the wifes voice mail on her cell and I would sing that to her in my best (or worst) voice.

I may have to do that today. Might get a smile.

Am I loosing more points off my man card.....:dunno;

Your man card may lose points but if it makes your wife smile it's worth it. Real men do things like that....IMO

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, you should, CM. Make sure she feels what we're feeling from you right now. The love is coming right through the screen. (For the wife-- not necessarily for us, although I'll take it...LOL)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oats are almost done. So yummy. I put dates, walnuts, and coconut in them.

I am sure they are wonderful.
    I was so burned out on Oats/oat meal by the time I moved from home I have "Never" ate them again. Took a long time before I could get an oatmeal cookie close enough to my lips to take a bite and I love oatmeal raisin cookies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, you should, CM. Make sure she feels what we're feeling from you right now. The love is coming right through the screen. (For the wife-- not necessarily for us, although I'll take it...LOL)

Yeah love for us would probably not be a good thing. Although I've been so tired lately that I haven't gotten any love in a long time. I'll take whatever I can get :lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Thank you.
    I think breakfast will be a good start.

Crazy as it sounds If I just send her shopping she will be on cloud 9. HHhhhmmmmm, cook her breakfast and send her out. I think I am on to something here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom