• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It took me a few years and the understanding of my darling wife, unconditional love of my kids, to see I was not the center of the known universe. It was a shock.......:)

Well I certainly hope it happens to him at some point, but it's good to know that it's something that other people have experienced and he isn't just batsh** crazy (ok well maybe a little). I have children to raise already. I'm not looking to raise another

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks. :)

I'm making a batch of steel-cut oats. I can have a bit before i go back to sleep, and they will be done for breakfast. I love them but don't usually take the time to cook them because they take nearly an hour.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last Wednesday evening, CM, I think you must have been communicating to me subconsciously. I came very, very, very close to buying a gun and something kept telling me no, don't do it. Then I asked you the next day and that is about what you said. So I give you credit. ;) ...and that's what passes for logic at my house! :laugh:

Some times we even amaze ourselves.......:rofl:

I have been resisting new (to me) gun purchases. Ammo yes, guns, no. I must be strong. Need new gates and more gravel in the driveway. Wife wants Privacy fence finished. Need to replace furnace before winter.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I certainly hope it happens to him at some point, but it's good to know that it's something that other people have experienced and he isn't just batsh** crazy (ok well maybe a little). I have children to raise already. I'm not looking to raise another
    Almost every wife raises an extra child, at least to some degree. Worst kept secret in the world. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some times we even amaze ourselves.......:rofl:

I have been resisting new (to me) gun purchases. Ammo yes, guns, no. I must be strong. Need new gates and more gravel in the driveway. Wife wants Privacy fence finished. Need to replace furnace before winter.
    Yes, I need a new furnace as well. Still trying to save pennies. This would have just crushed another credit card. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We can dance if we want to! We can leave your friends behind! Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine!

Sorry....just came to me....[/QUOT
    Damn you....I know that song and now it is winging around in my head......Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    Well, at least you don't have to worry about it running into anything. :lmfao::lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I can only hope to do the same for my other half. It's a hell of a lot of work though :faint:

I realize how much effort and energy I used up.

I was angry and just freaking nuts. Easy going and do anything for you but cross me up and a sever butt whipping was coming. Delivered way to many of them and it caught up with me. Karma is a cruel mistress.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom