Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    thanks Ty

it's all good.. we made the right decision for our family.. so much more to this life than money
    :rockwoot: so very true.

and on a side note, i left speedway after getting my morning coffee, and an ISP officer was buzzing the opposite way while radaring. my fuzz buster was going NUTS. and just as i figured, he swooped around my way and RODE MY ASS for the next mile.. i mean... 5 feet away.. no joke.. i was so mad.. man woulda had an interesting day at work iffn he pulled me over in a harassing manner. if only i could have gotten a car number. just had dinner with the ISP trooper of the year the other night.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :rockwoot: so very true.

and on a side note, i left speedway after getting my morning coffee, and an ISP officer was buzzing the opposite way while radaring. my fuzz buster was going NUTS. and just as i figured, he swooped around my way and RODE MY ASS for the next mile.. i mean... 5 feet away.. no joke.. i was so mad.. man woulda had an interesting day at work iffn he pulled me over in a harassing manner. if only i could have gotten a car number. just had dinner with the ISP trooper of the year the other night.

like anything else in life... some of them are jerks and some are really decent guys.
    Wish the jerks would learn from the decent ones.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    like anything else in life... some of them are jerks and some are really decent guys.
    Wish the jerks would learn from the decent ones.
    best friends stepdad is nicest guy ive met on the force. he owes me one or 2 as well. splitting and carrying all that firewood will save me one day.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    since I am not an advertiser I know it could cause issues so I asked how or if before it got posted. they actually suggested that you do it

I understand now...I would have been happy to, though since IJW worked for you, her post seemed very appropriate.

Wish it was more, I don't do well without sleep. Feel a little queeze again this morning, I think it is from the lack of sleep.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    chilled off last evening.. surprising indeed. it does however, need to rain soon.
    that it does

I saw my Dad doing something the other day when I was up there I thought I'd never see... he was watering his yard... He's NEVER watered his yard

what's so funny (weird) though is that Moms roses are still going crazy... they never bloomed until this year... she never had roses on them until the first year she was gone... another bittersweet

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom