Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Went shooting last night for the first time with my new prescription shooting glasses. You get much tighter groups when you can actually see the target.:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    :yesway:
    I haven't seen the video, but I'm sure someone will jump in and "correct" you.

I try to not even comment on threads like that. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

Yep! I learned along time ago you will not change some peoples opinions no matter how much you cloud the issues with facts!! :D
    Amen brother!! :)

Yeah, we should stay in here where it's safer. Here we all agree that Rayne makes great Bacon, HP makes the best brownies and the Gary should give us all of his guns!!!!:D

I know but somebody needed to stand up for the LEO's. Too many play the us against them game... just felt I had to say something, and since the OBV8 got rid of the neg rep button for me. I figured I could post and run without fear of retaliation. :D

:lmfao: Truff
    :yesway: (You nasty badge polisher :laugh: )

There is no room for facts on the interwebz!!!!:D

All the above QFT!!!! :D
    I've come to the decision that it's less stressful to sit back and watch the haters make fools of themselves.
    They do a fine job without my help.... ;)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Went shooting last night for the first time with my new prescription shooting glasses. You get much tighter groups when you can actually see the target.:D

So what kind of glasses did you get. Can you now see the target or the sights better?

I'm having a problem seeing both clear at the same time and can't figure out which would be better to see.

Someone just found out he gets to work a double shift. Yay......

Sorry... :(

But I got a couple questions for you since you have nothing to do tonight. :stickpoke:
    <-----

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So what kind of glasses did you get. Can you now see the target or the sights better?

I'm having a problem seeing both clear at the same time and can't figure out which would be better to see.

I don't know what brand they are. Had a biannual Eye Dr appointment and told her what I needed for, picked a frame and ordered them.

I had Lasic 5 years ago. My left eye is set for distance, my right eye for close up. Makes it tough to aim a rifle that way. So my glasses bring it back to 20/20 both eyes. Makes it much easier to aim the rifle. I can now see the target clearly.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Its physically impossible to see both your sights and the target clearly at the same time.

Yes, I am aware of that, but I can't get my eye to change focus between the site and the target.

I don't know what brand they are. Had a biannual Eye Dr appointment and told her what I needed for, picked a frame and ordered them.

I had Lasic 5 years ago. My left eye is set for distance, my right eye for close up. Makes it tough to aim a rifle that way. So my glasses bring it back to 20/20 both eyes. Makes it much easier to aim the rifle. I can now see the target clearly.

I can see distance but not close up...I wear a contact in my left eye(nondominate eye) to read by and see distance with my right eye. Similar to your lasik, only no permenate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom