Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Watcha Get?!?!?!?!?!?!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

What did ya get, huh, huh, huh??? :popcorn:

Ok well let's see here. . . .

LASIK next week.

A pair of Oakley Flak Jackets.

A pair of Oakley Tightropes.

Finally caved and bought a Surefire LX2 Lumamax (got a killer deal, thanks for the link Westside!).

Just ordered a Raven holster for my M&P.

And I'm about to order some new earpro (Howard Leight Impact Sports).

And then I'm done. Swear.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ok well let's see here. . . .

LASIK next week.

A pair of Oakley Flak Jackets.

A pair of Oakley Tightropes.

Finally caved and bought a Surefire LX2 Lumamax (got a killer deal, thanks for the link Westside!).

Just ordered a Raven holster for my M&P.

And I'm about to order some new earpro (Howard Leight Impact Sports).

And then I'm done. Swear.

no problem I am ordering mine when I get home.

and you will never be done.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I placed the order around Noon today. By 5pm I had a shipping confirmation and a tracking number. Crazy. :yesway:

B&H is run by Hasidic jews. They run an extremely tight ship and pride themselves on that. I have never had a complaint and they bend over backwards to fix problems no matter what it is. If you look at their calender they take all the Jewish holidays and honor the Sabbath even on their online ordering.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I was talking to one of the owners and asked how they did their pricing. they said they called a company and said what is the absolute lowest price I can get on a product and how much do I have to order to get that price. Then that's their minimum order. They have also gone to the trouble to be a direct importer/distributor for some items.

If you ever go to New york you have to go to their store it is an experience in and of itself.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was talking to one of the owners and asked how they did their pricing. they said they called a company and said what is the absolute lowest price I can get on a product and how much do I have to order to get that price. Then that's their minimum order. They have also gone to the trouble to be a direct importer/distributor for some items.

If you ever go to New york you have to go to their store it is an experience in and of itself.

I used to have some Jewish owned accounts in New York when I was with GE. That's how most of them operate. I enjoyed working with them, no BS.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I used to have some Jewish owned accounts in New York when I was with GE. That's how most of them operate. I enjoyed working with them, no BS.

yep. Met the owners at a tech conference I went too. They will do everything they can to make customers happy even if it means loosing money on a single transaction to keep the customer coming back and say that B&H is a good company. They said that their faith demands nothing less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom