Speedway area

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Quick Google search shows it looks to be a pretty common problem but not so much a common fix for it. Good old Government Motors:stickpoke:

Doesn't look like it applies to the mouse's Acadia, a least not yet
    Yeah it looks like a much dreaded visit to a stealership damnit.
    My truck is in the shop for a rusted out fuel line and they are swamped with work. I should get it back next week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last year, my truck decided to have the same exact problem while my wife’s aunt was helping someone move to Missouri. :facepalm:
    I figure to put a pump in it as well while the tank is down that would be the next issue it would have.
    The trans went out of the daughters van last week so she has been driving my truck. The line failed while dropping the terrorists at school. We are down two vehicles.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    My buddy said that this yellow 03 Mustang GT had been sitting outside of a local stealership (he's up north) for a few months, so he finally decided to see why. Turns out they want $12k for it, with 118k miles. Here's what I said when I went to the website.

unknown.png

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Alright gents, need some assistance here. I'm trying to find some foam to rebuild my fresh air intake for the racecar. Pictured is a simple solution to seal the air intake to the underside of the hood which opens into a cowl induction hood scoop. I built this about 25 years ago and as such the foam has degraded quite a bit. Anybody have any familiarity with foam that can help me identify it so I can order fresh? It's open cell and compressible, 2 inch by 3 inch which isn't critical as I had to cut it down to that size when I built it originally. I've been looking at pictures all day and my eyes are crossing.

Fresh air intake.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom