Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep. Cried when the guy running the tree messed up and screwed Ryan which meant a re-race.

I did see Daddy Dave standing at the line in Arizona. I'd still like to know how the racers are selected. Megaladon hasn't been at the last few races either.

I'm enjoying the show.

I enjoy it.
    Megaladon smoked the motor at one of the earlier races. Those are not cheap and easy to rebuild/replace I am guessing.
    Also how far they have to haul.
    I would bet Daddy dave rode in with someone. I have grapevined he is re-doing his supercharger.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Lakewood......a name from the past.

Yes. We used the extended version that went well back past the spring perch. They literally pulled down on the springs. Not seen a set forever. They worked well on Mono-Leaf set ups.

PHR%2005%2075-051.jpg

I had a set of these on a somewhat overpowered Mustang back in the day, the real deal!

The Caltracs are GREAT and I believe they have been in use since the 60's, I'll be putting the on the Galaxie since they'll be period correct for the car, trying to keep it retro.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PHR%2005%2075-051.jpg

I had a set of these on a somewhat overpowered Mustang back in the day, the real deal!

The Caltracs are GREAT and I believe they have been in use since the 60's, I'll be putting the on the Galaxie since they'll be period correct for the car, trying to keep it retro.

Those are the bars. And they worked.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man, your small block on the bottle in that car? I bet 9’s would be possible.....

It would probably run low 10's on the motor no more than that car weighs. I pushed my 70 Camaro mid 10.40's before I went nuts with the compression. Pretty much as it sits right now. Lighter car, bottle.......Oh yeah. It has the bars to go fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom