Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am just one of those critical people. :cool:

I get it. My family gets so aggregated with me for being critical of things. They think I pick stuff apart but from my perspective, I see things for what they really are. They hate watching movies with me for this reason. They see a foor kicked in during an action movie and well I see a door kicked off the hinges because the pins were removed. They see a shootout and I see guns that never get reloaded etc. They will actually ask me to keep my comments to myself before a movie even starts. Makes me laugh because it means their eyes have been opened to some reality

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get it. My family gets so aggregated with me for being critical of things. They think I pick stuff apart but from my perspective, I see things for what they really are. They hate watching movies with me for this reason. They see a foor kicked in during an action movie and well I see a door kicked off the hinges because the pins were removed. They see a shootout and I see guns that never get reloaded etc. They will actually ask me to keep my comments to myself before a movie even starts. Makes me laugh because it means their eyes have been opened to some reality

My spouse looks at me funny during certain scenes on the tube. Tactical stupidity, endless ammo from a revolver (even she calls that out) dumb **** in a chase scene. Intentional Drama drummed up in shows including Street Outlaws and a few other car related series.
    I just can not help myself.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    My spouse looks at me funny during certain scenes on the tube. Tactical stupidity, endless ammo from a revolver (even she calls that out) dumb **** in a chase scene. Intentional Drama drummed up in shows including Street Outlaws and a few other car related series.
    I just can not help myself.

At least in my generation and younger, we’re getting 90% of our car content from YouTube. The stupid drama stuff is killing cable car shows. I think that’s why Roadkill and MightyCarMods and 1320Video and all the others are so popular. Guys in general don’t care about the drama, we just want to see cool cars go fast and do cool stuff. Real life is dramatic enough. I have all of those Velocity shows on my MotorTrend app now and I still don’t watch any of them. Nobody wants to see fake drama.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At least in my generation and younger, we’re getting 90% of our car content from YouTube. The stupid drama stuff is killing cable car shows. I think that’s why Roadkill and MightyCarMods and 1320Video and all the others are so popular. Guys in general don’t care about the drama, we just want to see cool cars go fast and do cool stuff. Real life is dramatic enough. I have all of those Velocity shows on my MotorTrend app now and I still don’t watch any of them. Nobody wants to see fake drama.

Yup. The time line deadline thing has ran its course. There is much more that to anyone in the know jumps off as fake/idiotic.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just got this in the mail today. I'll try it out on my truck and see what it can do. I've got a pesky CEL that comes on for a few weeks then goes off. I've scanned it before and it an Emis/Evap leak.

Fwy01Uy.jpg

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Just got this in the mail today. I'll try it out on my truck and see what it can do. I've got a pesky CEL that comes on for a few weeks then goes off. I've scanned it before and it an Emis/Evap leak.

Fwy01Uy.jpg

Same one I have. Always worked good for me. Only thing that’s kind’ve a pain is it’s only Android compatible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom